Two things to cover in this unscheduled post.
1. preview screenshots of the upcoming OVA
2. covers confusion – clarification
preview screenshots of the upcoming OVA
Picture (secondary) source from reddit.
Let’s just go over the captions. They are really blurry, but one can sort of figure out what some of them says. (order from left to right, and top to bottom)
1. Jean’s drawing with concentration… (“someone” )
2. Jean yells. Who has barged in!?
3. [C-grade trans.] Jean’s version of opening. High praise from Shimono (-san, the CV of Connie)
4. (They) went to Jean’s hometown during one part of the training. Everyone.. (can’t read)
[F-grade trans.] Connie’s riding (what? ) horse . (? )
[C-grade trans.] Connie’s following suit (of what/whom?). (laughs)
6. [F-grade trans.] What’s with Pixis giving orders with such expression?
Okay, so Jean is an artist, maybe he’s a writer too, with all those imaginative names and terms for people and objects! Did they just make the fake preview canon? Welcome Mrs. Kirstein?
covers confusion – clarification
What’s with all those volume 13 covers? To sum up, someone has made a picture to clear things up. (source from 2ch shingeki anime thread)
The one on the left is the regular cover. In the middle is the Levi drawn by Isayama (“manga” version); it’s to come with upcoming bessastu shounen magazine (別冊少年マガジン). One to the right, is the anime version of Levi, to come with weekly shounen magazine (週刊少年マガジン). (and Levi’s leaning on back of a chair, not on a crutch.)
EDIT: ah, 2 anime movies covering anime episodes 1~25. will they do an order rearrangement? add back skipped scenes from the manga?